This year’s Wanderlust Festival here in Squaw Valley is July 20th – 23rd. Buy your tickets here but before you do, contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a special deal!
Wanderlust is a one-of-a-kind festival bringing together the world’s leading yoga teachers, top musical acts and DJs, renowned speakers, top chefs and winemakers, and much, much more — all in a setting of breathtaking natural beauty. We’re talking about fun in the sun and dancing under the stars. Hiking on peaceful trails and gettin’ your down dog on at the top of the mountain. Sipping poolside cocktails with your friends, and then enjoying a tasty farm-to-table dinner with views of the surrounding mountain peaks. Early morning meditations and all-night chakra spinning musical performances — it’s an all-out ecstatic celebration in the most awe-inspiring locations in the world.
This summer’s unique blend of musicians, DJs, and performing artists headlining the season includes:
- Seane Corn
- Amy Ippoliti
- Elena Brower
- Rod Stryker
- Sri Dharma Mittra
- Eoin Finn
- Annie Carpenter
- Wanderlust SV studio teacher Meg McCraken
- Wanderlust SV studio teacher Sherry McConkey
- Wanderlust SV studio teacher Shari beard
- Little Dragon
- Charles Bradley
- Paul and the Broken Bones
- Jamestown Revival
- Kate Northrup: Kate Northrup is the bestselling author of Money: A Love Story and a creative entrepreneur. Kate will share the ways to create freedom and abundance so you can live your life to the fullest.
- David Wolfe has led the environmental charge for radiant health via a positive mental attitude, eco-community building, living spring water, and the best-ever quality organic foods and herbs.
- Sheri Salata was the final Executive Producer of The Oprah Winfrey Show and served as President of Harpo Studios, which produced some of the most watched programming in history. Sheri has been named one of Fast Company’s 100 Most Creative People in Business. She promises a truly inspiring talk for the dream-maker in all of us.